Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I get wavy hair like Patrick Dempsey when I have straight fine hair??

So i have this very very straight hair and I want wavy hair like Patrick Dempsey since I started growing it out. Everytime I push it back it sort of lopsides and looks like a arched M which really pisses me off. Gel and Mouuse helps some what but makes it look puffy. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was hoping for an answer that costs $20ish, and cheaper suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks.



How do I get wavy hair like Patrick Dempsey when I have straight fine hair??

You should be grateful that you HAVE hair! There's some people out there with cancers that don't even have hair. Seriously. And so you should love your hair and find a cool hairstyle that works for it! Why would you want to look like Patrick Dempsey anyways? He's old enough to be my dad, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate