Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

Ok, I know this sounds crazy and wayyyyy old fashion, but I basically use rollers/curlers to dry my hair straight. It usually does a pretty good job. The biggest reason why I do it, is because it saves my hair from any heat damage from the blow dryer. I also use Frizz-Ease products on my hair and it helps it stay shiny and smooth.



The bad part is that I'm stuck in curlers for 6 hours, since my hair is pretty long. Sometimes I even sleep with them, but its veryyy uncomfortable!



I really need to stop using the curlers, so I can be free to do what I want, and not be stuck at home until its dry, ya know?!



I obviously need to use a blow dryer and I have a good one....its a ceramic one, by Vidal Sasoon I think. Haha!



Sooooo, how can I dry my curly hair, straight and prevent getting any frizzy hair, especially on top. I want to keep my hair looking as sleek as possible. And I dont want to damage my hair with the heat.



Please give me ANY tips you have!!!



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

I don't think you are going to be able to find a solution that won't cause heat damage. I just use a wet to dry hair straightener on my hair. To prevent the damage I use a hair repairing formula that keeps in sleek and healthy.



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

you can use a straightener



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

Buy the hot comb for $10.00 at Sally's and the stove for like 40 or 50 I'm not sure but it works, blow dry your hair and then to it turns straight and with the hot comb go over on top and it would leave it nice and straight down trust me my hair is curly and I'm half black and Mexican so you know!



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

well i usually wash ma hair at night or wateva so that its dry in the mornin...wat i would do if i were u is wash mah hair at night....get some hair spray and spray mah whole head(nuttin too hard) wrap mah hair around mah head(like those old fashion beehives lol) and put a bandana on...i do that to mah hair every night and it comes out very straight in the mornin when i comb it out...and it had a lil cute curl on the bottom



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

If you want to wear it straight all the time your best bet is to get a relaxer. If you want to only go straight some of the time get a comb attachment for your blow dryer which will save time and get it straighter. Then flat iron. Either that or go to a cheap hair place and get a blow out or flat iron - they'll get it much straighter than you ever will. I wash and blow dry mine, then go to fantastic sam's once a week for a flat iron - it's $15 and lasts all weeks - I only have to do touch ups before going to work in the morning. Hope that helps



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

Understand completely!



Mine is never perfectly straight, but I use a gel when its wet, comb straight and dry completely. Then I comb (not brush) it all to a ponytail on top - slightly towards the back - then finger curl the tail (it will look like a curler) and pin it with 2-3 bobby pins for atleast an hour to give a straighter, smoother, soft looking kind of wave.



I haven't used curlers, curling iron or hairdryer in over 20 years now and I have a frizzy natural curl.



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

use a diffuser on the end of the blow dryer and point it downward when you are drying, this will reduce frizz and poofyness, dont use a brush on your hair until its about 60% dry and when you get out of the shower dont rub your hair with the towel, blot it (that will help with frizz too), you can also use a heat defense conditioner spray



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

okay heres what i do



of course my hair isnt as long as yours, but i think this should work



use a straightening shampoo/conditioner (herbal essences dangerously straight is good)



dry your hair with a towel, then use a heat protector (i use loreal studio hot straight)



blow dry it (use a diffuser, then it wont make it frizzy)



then straighten it with an iron



that works for me. after that i use sebastien crude clay, but i dont think thatd be really good for longer hair...



i hope that was helpful...



What is the best way to dry my curly hair into straight hair???

Don't change the features you naturally have, accentuate the them! You have naturally curly hair like me, so get lots of layers and make it look curly and wild. It is sexy that way, many women would die for naturally curly hair. Scrunch it up with the Frizz-ease mousse when it is wet and let it air dry and when it's still a little damp use a blow dryer for a few minutes (you can use cool air, not hot) hanging your head upside down to make it completely dry. Then for special occassions just straighten it the way you do already or use a straightener.



My big curly hair is what captures most people's attention initially. My husband loves it when I wear it really big and really frizzy, believe it or not! Straight is boring and too "regular," curly is sexy and wild. Even for the office, you can keep it curly and just loosely put half of it back with a clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate