Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm tired of rebonding but I want nice, straight hair...?

What shall I do? I don't want to put my poor hair through another round of damage. My hair has a tiny bit of wave and I would love to have long straight hair.



I'm tired of rebonding but I want nice, straight hair...?

Try hair relaxing or the new type of rebond which is called milk rebonding wherein your hair will be completely straight, and at the same time keeping it healthy. I don't know if you have that process in your salon, but it works. Or maybe just try to relax it though :D



I'm tired of rebonding but I want nice, straight hair...?

Have you tried any type of straightening gels, creams or chemicals. The only thing I know to get the sleek look is to get some good flat irons and get it straight that way. Talk to a hairstylist to find out your options.



I'm tired of rebonding but I want nice, straight hair...?

Flat irons with a thermal holding spray. And then some cream, gel, or paste to keep it down. Talk to a good beautician in a beauty shop. He/she can tell you which products are best for your type hair, sell you these items and show you how to use them. They can also help you with getting rid of the damage.



The world's funny. I have completely straight hair, and would love to have a little wave in it. Which leads me to the next idea. You could have it both ways with a long straight wig, and then you own hair cut and styled to let the wave come through when you wanted.



Good luck with finding help. From what I've seen of bonding on TV it's not a good thing to do to your hair, and you may need some help to get it healthy again.



Maggie



I'm tired of rebonding but I want nice, straight hair...?

I like this style, it is long and straight.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZGv_lJ6...



I'm tired of rebonding but I want nice, straight hair...?

Ok go get you a perm kit and put it in your hair like the directions say and instead of curling it conmb it for the time you are to roll it. Trust me I have waist length hair and I had to do it and mine is straight as can be and it has lasted me for many years. It didnt damage my hair either. Also a tip for you: If you want your hair to grow faster and be healthy use mane and tale shampoo and conditioner that stuff is awesome. Make sure it is the big white bottle with the horse on it. It is the best stuff for your hair you will ever use. If your hair is fried within a few weeks your hair will be soft and shiny healthy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate